Loading... please wait.
Custom Order a Ford at Transwest Ford
A Ford custom order is the ultimate way to get the vehicle you want. You select every detail of the model you want, and then that order gets sent to the factory. To order a Ford requires a certain initiative, and the knowledge that the program exists, but for those who want something special or simply all their own, the ability to custom order a Ford is invaluable. For more information about how the service works for Scottsbluff, NE and Guernsey buyers, contact us and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.
Why Build Your Own Vehicle?
Why build a Ford? Here are the main reasons:
- Customization: With a factory order, you’re able to get the exact vehicle you want. Colors, wheels, interior trim, infotainment features, audio systems, and more can be exact to your specifications, in addition to simpler overall traits like mechanical systems and trim levels. This can be especially appreciated when dealing with more customization-friendly vehicles.
- Value: A perk of being able to setup a vehicle to your specifications is not having to pay for extra features you don’t want.
- Convenience: If you are willing to set up the pre-order ahead of time as the order is processed and built, it can actually take much less effort than finding the exact vehicle with your preferred specifications in general inventory stock.
How to Order a New Car From the Factory
This process is actually quite simple:
- Design Your Car: First up, create the vehicle of your dreams via an online configurator, and then get in touch with us to make it happen, or simply come down to the dealership and we can build your order with you.
- Order and Deposit: Once the order is ready to place, you will put down a small deposit, and we will send the order to the shop.
- Arrival: The time it takes for a vehicle to be built is something a custom order customer should plan for in advance, as it can be several months. That said, we can keep you updated on the status of your vehicle, and will let you know the moment it arrives so you can pick it up.